Jun 8, 2011

sweet chocolaty charity

eat a buffet of chocolate for a good cause!!! is that the sweetest deal ever!?! Along with the Singapore Association for the Deaf, Aii is holding an event called the “Seasons of Love” on 25 June.  It aims to create awareness about the abilities of the deaf and to minimize misconceptions about this disability while satisfying your chocolaty cravings at the same time!!  Aii believes in equal opportunities and offers jobs to the less fortunate.



They conceptualizes gifts, food and dessert tables, etc etc for various events such as weddings.  I got to meet them and sample their sweets at the zouk flea & easy. I just thought they were a group of nice enthusiastic people but after seeing their website, I know they're super talented too. I have to say, the photos of the desserts and wedding tables they create is one of the cutest I have seen in Singapore. I love it love it love it!!  they will display 4 wedding themes at the event.  Brides-to-be in Singapore, and those planning events, I think you should take a look. For details and how to participate in the event, visit their website.



No comments: