Feb 20, 2012

Open Door Policy

Last year I introduced the cutest little stores on Yong Siak street in Tiong Bahru and now I'm back with their latest eatery addition, Open Door Policy



Went for a Sunday brunch there yesterday and we were so excited to find the best french toast ever (well, second best to mom's). This restaurant with the casual bistro atmosphere offers unique and well designed food.  I think I'll come back for dinner on one of those weekdays where I'm not dressed up but just need some fancy food. 



Don't you just love finding the best restaurants in the most random, hidden locations. Except it looks like a whole lot of others found ODP and love it...You should call for a reservations. 

Open Door Policy
19 Yong Siak Street
Singapore 168650

Tel: +65 6221 9307

No comments: